As its name suggests, the JBL Flip 3 is third gen in the prevalent JBL Flip series. Over the years, the JBL Flip Series has continuously been receiving impeccable customer reviews, and the Flip 3 even made the Amazons Choice for the JBL Bluetooth speakers.
The JBL Flip 3 features a sleek and fashionable design with impeccable protection from the outdoor elements. The entire body is made of durable fabric material and rugged rubber casing – this means that even if the unit drops on the ground several times, it is not going to crack. Moreover, this device comes featuring two mini subwoofers on the side, which offers an extreme sounding bass which feels thick and punchy. This audio device comes equipped with a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery which supports up to 10 hours of constant playtime. The JBL connect enables you to connect multiple JBL-enabled speakers, hence amplifying the listening experience. Another impressive thing is its splashproof design – you can identify it with the covered back sockets. However, the JBL Flip 3 is not waterproof – you can clean it with running tap water but just don’t go submerging it in the pool.
- It provides up to 10 hours of constant playtime.
- It is incredibly durable and splash-proof.
- This device features integrated noise-and-echo canceling speaker-phone for crystal-clear conference calls.
- You can connect multiple JBL devices wirelessly.
- It offers astonishing sound-quality.
- It doesn’t have playback controls.
- It distorts at high volume.